Thursday, January 7, 2010

It's 2010: What the Fruck is your Dream?

So I came into to 2010 in church with my mom dukes, crying my eyes out for all he blessings I have retrieved in 2009 with hopes that higher powers that be (no illuminati) would provide us all with what we deserve and need and want and wish and dream for the year.  So this year I proclaim I will be sorta famous and do some big things with the year with all my soon to be famous friends! YAY!!

So For the Year Please be advised that

1. L.A No Hollywood (me) will be debuting my First produced directed written and choreographed show "The Memoirs of Hip Hop" at Wesleyan University Connecticut. Then In NYC, in the summer with very special sponsors ( top secret )!!!
If you can dance, rap, sing, do spoken word, love music, love life wanna talk about hit me up at lanohollywood@gmail.com and I might be able to get you in the show or in my documentary



Flyer For "The Memoirs of Hip Hop" Provided by TTK

2. FREELANCING LIKE A MOTHERSUCKA!!! If you need a writer or interviewer who is about to be major, holla at me.

3. Umm... 2010. whatever you have for me. I'm ready. I hope you guys are too. LETS GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment