Friday, December 4, 2009

I luh dis boy--Wordspit--HE THE ILLEST! lol.

Iight. So I have a semi confession. When I first met Wordspit, I was like tuh. Another Rapper. tuh. Another Rapper with braids. tuh. Another Rapper who is gonna try to holla at me and I'm going to have to let him down nicely because I am over rappers trying to holla. But then I had to side eye myself. Because Wordspit is truly phenomenal. Like deadass, the boy's name is not enough to truly explain how many words can come off his tongue in milliseconds and how many bars he can make off a blink of an eye. like no exaggeration. Then when he performs he is like a leader in the playground that everyone wanted to follow around in recess. Dope enough of me. Dope enough for you. I wish I had my blog earlier so I can have realeased this when it first came out. But fuck it. Its a classic. Please check his first video: Joystick Madness. Shit is fuckin insane and best cameos from my boy Dave Hamilton (Word's manager) as Tyrone Biggums and DJ Kraff Swagger (sexyass lol) from PNCradio.com.

Currently Spit is doing shows all over the planet and if you want him, he wants you. If you want to contact Word for a show , a interview, etc whatever hit up my email and I'll send you the info.
His Next Video to debut is Poet Haiku and His Album is on sale! Hit up wordspitwashere.com for more info.

Here goes Joystick madness
and his mixtape link THAT YOU BETTER GET!
Download: THE COOLEST BBoi STANCE- Wordspit at Datpiff.com
Oh and Check out his blog too wordspitwashere.com

No comments:

Post a Comment