Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Harmless. SELF PROMOTION! THE MEMOIRS OF HIP HOP!! GET READY



I am a cultivating artist. I can act, dance, sing, laugh, cry etc. but my life revolves around spoken word, music and finding out how to fuck up the systems that bound us to our self-deteriorating lifestyles. (MESSAGE!) Any way, so I have been writing this One woman show called the Memoirs of Hip Hop that incorporates Spoken Word, Music, Dance and Acting into this one show about Hip Hop culture, Black culture, Black Life and most importantly breaking through and loving our own mental enslavements. It's about to be seriously dope. on the Revelations of Life Addict I will be bombarding you with pieces that I am working on with the show. This is one of the many called "We need counselin"- This was at Trinity College Talent Show- i won first place yay!! But beyond the winning I really just want to send forth a message about the work I'm doing in hopes that it will help in cross-cultural/cross-racial/cross-economical/cross-generational/cross-gender communication.

enjoy and comment please:

We need Counselin- by Latasha A*

No comments:

Post a Comment