Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hot Tamale of the Month: BLOOOOOD! I'VE NEVER FELT LIKE THIS ABOUT A LADY BEFORE: RAYE 6---Ultimate Hawtie and SHE CAN SING! THANK YOU JESUS.

First time I seen Raye 6 was at a Writer Block's Poetry Party at Bowery Poetry Club and I might have almost lost my straight card. Honestly RAYE! Walking through with her sexy colored corset, pretty face and the illest hairstyle I have never seen ( thank God cause I am tired of these Rihanna ass copy cats) and BUBBLES BITCHES...Her dancers/her woman blew bubbles! I almost lost it.. And then she sang.....and the girl can sing. I believe she is from the UK but when I personally got to introduce myself to her I was sure she was made from the sweetest mango trees in some pretty island where the girls have half hair cuts and blonde side burns. Oh dreams. Anyway, the lovely lady hit me with her newest single and told me to give it to you guys FIRSTTTT!!! Special Delivery! And since mama is a hustler just like me, please respect her gangsta and jam to her tune. Thanks.
Here it goes. Hawtie for the new World. Raye 6.

Download: Universal Lover- Raye 6 Prod. The Tribunal UK


Also check her site Raye6.Net and the Bubble Girl Calenda (HEAT ROCKS!)



No comments:

Post a Comment