Friday, December 4, 2009

What The Fuck Happen? Red Bull Space Party



Sadness. One of the illest parties/showcases in September at The Red Bull Space near Canal and I walked in the rain for almost an hour to get there, get drunky smacked and then watch almost three literall smack fest before my eyes. I guess thats the way life goes. Some crew stole the money cans off the bar, so party got shut down and my favorites Christian Rich and Ninjasonik never got to perform. However, here is some still images of life as a Broke but Bougie Superstar at the Red Bull Penthouse were Nuvo and Svedka bottles were poppin non stop and my we was gettin our body rockin.


Ease Da Man

Miskha ( I forgot her name but she was nice)

I don't think she liked me much. #kanyeshrug

Brooklyn Robot Baby

Love of My Life- Billie Sunshine (Madonly.com)

Sexy Ass Dj Kraff Swagger.....delicious (pncradio.com every 8-10 LISTEN)



Favorite BK Robots Ant and Jazzy


CHELSEA!!! and HER COOL FRIEND!!

Drunky Hot Eaddy

She was dope NATTY

FEMALE RAPSTARS LETS GO!

Keep Smiling ma.

Prophet was ill too.

Miskha ass nigga. Ease

Drunkie Hot Billie and Dashawna running man in the back



Sexy Ass Jared Evans ( Best believe you'll be hearing about him from Madonly.com soon and our marriage lol)


No comments:

Post a Comment