Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Ninjasonik got the people turning into REAL MONSTERS X JERSEY INVADES SOHO AND CAN STAY!


Wait wait wait.....before I can tell you about my ventures with Ninja-Fuckin-Sonik. Can I give a Jersey Shout out?
So, sometime this summer...I forget when, I encounter this strange species of males named Ninjas who were terrorizing the streets of Broadway and L.E.S heavily. Bombarding the narrow halls and club sana rooms of Happy Endings, Soho, I found my ninja boys from Jersey crowd surfing in small rooms, wu-tanging to there favorite tunes and just being unusually but undeniable fresh with their skunk tails and tight ass pants. Trends of the Summer were Alien hats and Mishka shirts...I don't think they will ever die. Here Are my boys:


Eaddy
Strange specimen who is currently affiliated with ALIEN clothing. Photo Hoe and Coolest Cuddler in the Day Camp or School thingy he works in. Ninjasonik's Number 1 Crowdsurfer and unofficial publicist and support. Telli. Give the nigga a job already. thanks.

Neh
Hip Hop Warrior, Fresh to death, Has the funniest Glasses and will probably beat any nigga you know doing the Wu-tang. He also is a fashion master of disaster and writes for Streetwear Couture, one of my favorite blogsites of all time!



Jean
Silent but you can tell he can get artistically violent kid, into art and fashion and showcasing talent, has a dope ass blog named THE WORLD that you must check out pronto...the art on the site is ridiculously...good.



Well enuff shouting out...Ne way back to the real subject at hand so while going on my ventures with the NJ Ninjas I was crept up on (pause) by these Wildboys from Bk and Bx named Ninjasonik. See, I knew Ninjasonik about two years ago because of my life theme song "Art School Girls" but honestly I thought it was a joke and hoped the best for them. But then...I was slapped twice. literally. by the craziest beats and rhymes and screams and crimes of DJ Teenwolf, BathroomSexx aka. Telli and my favorite lost Boy Jah Jah. No cock riding but these ninjas really have something that is working for me and the kiddies. Mixing sounds of....damn it's just seems like everything punk, hip hop, electronica, fuck it ya mama and everything into shit that you can vibe with or get ya mosh pit on. So please I have warned you get ready (if you haven't already) for Ninja-Fuckin-Sonik....cuz it doesn't seem like its a game. They will sneak up on ya like real Ninjas do.



My imaginary white lover, DJ TeenWolf

Telli!!

Ease Da Man ass crack

Eaddy...about to get ridiculous.

Wild Kingdom

Check Mr. Starcity's Face on the Right tho. disgust?


JOHNNY "Put em in a Bodybag" Nelson

Mishka Art School Girls T shirt on BathroomSexxx

Check My hero Jah's face tho. lmao.


Enjoy bitches.
My Black Mosh Pit Shit- Ninjasonik joints On Repeat
Theme song to Tasha's Life -Art School Girls Remix
Tight pants
Somebody Gonna Get Pregnant
Nofunfortheuglygirls
Danger
Shoot the Lazer

Ninjasonik Darth Bano Mixtape

Check the site for crazy ass beats @ Ninjasonik.com

ALLL EXCLUSIVE NINJASONIK FOOTAGE AND Eaddy. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment