Monday, November 30, 2009

Strapless: Extremely Raw New Up and Coming Artists: B.A.M "Pass the Blunt"



Every Week I am going to bring you an artist that you probably have seen in a hood near you or haven't in hopes to support the hunger and expression of more then what Corporate America is exporting to you.
Say hello to Strapless.

This is B.A.M

I usually don't do support this but...lol. I actually kinda like these guys. B.A.M.
Straight from Brooklyn (Bap, Bap). Boys are extremely fresh for no reason (no penis riding) and believe that music is a way to express their ridiculous selves ( thats was a paraphrase, sorry Tony.) Check out there first single "Pass the Blunt" (reminds me of strip club/ vogue dance beat lol but I will give it a shot.




The big head boy in the front is Tony aka Fuck Me Tony Polo. He told me to tell all the double d ladies with pretty faces to follow him at twitter.com/fuckmetonypolo. He is pretty hilarious tho. He's about to get hype after reading this. smt. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment