Monday, November 23, 2009

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS YEEZY? PHOTOS FROM DIESEL AND G SHOCK SHOW


So Duh. My first real post is going to be about my lost boo, Kanye West. So during the summer working with MADONLY.com ( You better go check the site!) I got to do crazy stupid shit including see Kanye West twice (for free bitch!). Well I have three videos of Ye but the crazy dummy internet doesn't want to upload them!!! So maybe one day I will sit down and figure it out...But until then I have some dope pictures of my baby boo (lol, I'm annoying with this a lil) At G-Shock Party in August and Diesel Show (BOOO diesel staff is garbage....) But here it is hope you enjoy looking at his brilliant ass as much as I do...Yea Amber and what?










Right now, as I have heard from various heads on the planet, Kanye is taking some time off to get his life together. Sitings of Waldo have been in India but I just recently seen him in some NYC photos so, *Kanyeshrug*. (Mad Stalkerish) But I do miss his presence. That whole Taylor Swift, #Kanyesdead thing on twitter went too far and I guess he felt that he needed to be out of the limelight. However after hearing "So Appalled", I realized this guy doesnt even need to try anymore and its kinda gross. He will be having a show (supposedly) December 26th in Hartford, C.T. Still sad he isn't performing with Illuminati princess, Lady Gaga, but tuh. I let him chill for a lil' but he doesn't come back soon...I'm getting out the search unit and proclaiming Lupe as my favorite rapper until Ye comes back to me.

Just a few things you must know about Kanye.... he's an artist, he's passionate, he's probably an illuminati ( kanyeshrug), and someone really needs to just be his REAL friend...(I've been trying to but if you only knew how hard this has been for me without declaring marriage!)


If you haven't heard I'm so appalled yet..check it out. I have some issues with it but the effortlessness makes it all worth while.

I'm So Appalled- Kanye West

And just because Flashing Lights is the story of my life, here's a REMIIIIIIIXXXXX!
Fucking Bananaz by High Contrast

Flashing Lights High Contrast Remix- Kanye West

No comments:

Post a Comment