Monday, November 30, 2009

Welcome to the Party Life: Sway Spanksgiving! Brooklyn Robots and Shiny stuff at Sway

So yea. I party. A lil much. But not enuff. Here is photos and fun from Brooklyn Robot this Thanksgiving Break. Brooklyn Robot is absolutely dope clothing line coming straight out of East NY! Check it!

Brooklyn ROBOT Site

shout out to the bouncer getting me silly twisted with Billie. Sadness.

Billie Sunshine ( LOVE OF MY LIFE) and some guy
T!

Jazzo (Brooklyn Robot), Freddy (Best Dancer of L.E.S) and Ease ( My favorite Enemy) ME! and Kanye on the chest!

Long Haired Boy from Whatpoppin.net and some guy

Billie Sunshine!
Ease gettin it in. hopefully.
BROOKLYN ROBOT TEAM!
Freddy and Nunnie (RockStarsociety.com/ my future entreprenueur Baby Father)
Nunnie Again.
Ok Nunnie We get it.
Ok thats enuff.

BIANCA!!!!!!! I LOVE U! and IGOR (drivenbyboredom.com)
I liked his outfit.
Jazzo and tasha. Faces.
Areal is so cute in the back with her cheese.
I liked her jacket. Camel toe a lil tho. but still hotness.
Mishka x Brooklyn Robot?
Freddy and Jazzo
Ugh me and nunnie.

Party Done!

1 comment:

  1. i dig the jacket on that girl in the pic. i'd rock it. however, there are major issues w/her choice of shorts but i realized that the camel toe is to draw attention away from her.... dang. i promised to be a kinder and gentler. hmpf

    ReplyDelete