Monday, November 23, 2009

Revelation of Life Addict 1:1- Tasha got something to say



Hi everyone, Welcome to my page "Revelations of A Life Addict" where you will find my thoughts. Just my thoughts. About almost everything you can point that little finger on. So happy you came to join me on this exploration of joy and fuckery. So Let's GO!!




Lil about the Girl, Latasha A. aka L.A No Hollywood:


  • Born in the City of Dreams, NYC
  • Raised in the City of Chasing Green, Brooklyn (this can be argued against)
  • I attend Wesleyan University, aka Hogwarts in Middletown, C.T studying Black Perfomance Art
  • I'm a interview/writer/musicaddict for MADONLY.com (which you will see alot of here)
  • I am currently a Spoken Word Poet and A One Woman Show writer called "The Memoirs of Hip Hop" coming to you guys soon.
  • You probably will hear me in some mixtapes.....probably not.
  • I like to take pictures but I am far from a photographer.
  • I Dangerously love/ Actually Hate Kanye West. ( We have the craziest abusive relationship; I do the beating)
  • Music and I have been boyfriend and girlfriend since I can put the mic to mouth (pause) and the headphones on.
  • I'm also a dancer (top secret: My mom was Dancehall Queen for NYC in her prime. ugh)
  • You're going to see a lot of people you know on this site; you're gonna see alot of people you don't know (kanyeshrug) Meet eM!
  • And this the Life Addicts Diary, Journal, Revelations. watever.


No comments:

Post a Comment